Yamaha CL Editor v1.1.0 Released
Along with the firmware update for the Yamaha CL Series and Rio (v1.11) comes the Yamaha CL Editor v1.1.0.
The CL Editor is for Windows and Mac and lets you edit and or start from scratch with a new CL file, quite important for those on the summer festival circuit on the touring end or sound company end.
Here’s whats been updated and fixed with the most recent release…
- Compatibility with v1.11 Firmware on CL Consoles
- Added the FOCUS RECALL function to recall the specific channels and parameters in the scene that is currently selected, within the FOCUS RECALL page which is newly provided in the Scene window.
- Added the FOCUS RECALL function to each scene within the SCENE MEMORY page in the Scene window.
- Added the function which selects the synchronized method of a Dante setup.
- Added the function which changes the channel color in the Overview window and the Custom Fader Bank window.
- Fixed a problem in which the CL Editor was occasionally terminated in a situation when the Dynamic EQ of a PREMIUM rack was displayed in the Rack Module Editor.
- Fixed a problem in which the information that an Ext. User change did not correspond to the CL console in the Custom Fader Bank Setup window.
- Fixed a problem in which the level meter was displayed incorrectly at the RECORDER tab in the Outport Setup window.
- Fixed a problem in which the DELAY setting did not link when MONITOR or CUE was assigned to any output port in the Outport Setup window.
- Fixed a problem in which the Dante settings were linked in spite of an asynchronous state when the file that changed the settings was opened in online status.
- Fixed a problem in which the BYPASS of a PREMIUM rack could be turned off by a change in the word clock when the CL Editor was connected the CL console.
- Minor bug fixes.