SSL’s X-Patch… The Digital, Analog Patch Bay.
The X-Patch is exactly what the name infers… a 16 x 16 patch bay with a full analog signal path, but digitally controlled. The best of both worlds.
Lets take a look at the details on SSL’s X-Patch.
- Analog Patch Bay Controlled Digitally
- 16 In, 16 Out via 4 D-Sub Connections
- Ins 1 and 2 also represented on the front panel, with XLR/TRS Inputs
- Outs 1 and 2 also represented on the front panel, with XLR
- +4 dB and -10 dB operating levels (for audio gear OR guitar pedals, ect)
- Programmed Via Ethernet to PC/Mac
- Controllable Via Ethernet to PC/Mac or MIDI Controller
- Technology Passed down from SSL’s Matrix Console
- SSL SuperAnalogue Transparent Audio Performance
This should be shipping soon… and at a List Price of $1,199!