iConnectivity MIDI, A Pro iOS MIDI Interface and More
The iConnectivyt MIDI is Featured in our iOS Section!
The iConnectivity MIDI is a MIDI interface that does what no other iOS MIDI interface does, brings together iOS, Mac/PC, USB MIDI Devices and 5 Pin MIDI Devices Together. More of a MIDI Hub than an interface, an answer to any Pro’s MIDI needs. And it does so much more…
- MIDI Bridge – MIDI Between any of the ports (w/ No Computer)
- MIDI Merge – Merge Two or More MIDI Ins to One MIDI Out
- MIDI Thru – Send Any MIDI Input Port to Any Output Port, By Default All are Linked
- MIDI Mute – Mute Unwanted Events from Specific Ports, Input or Output
- MIDI Routing – Intelligent MIDI Routing
- Configuration Storage – All Configurations Setup w/ a Computer can be Stored to Internal Memory
All of these I/O’s can be used simultaneously to route your MIDI wherever it Needs to Go.
- USB A – Hub Compatable for up to 8 x USB Devices
- 5 Pin Din – 2 x MIDI In, 2 x MIDI Out (and of course, daisy chain-able)
- 2 x USB-B (Mini) Ports
- USB-B (Mini) to Dock Connector Cable Included
- Its Tiny! – 4.3in w, 2.75in h, 2.75in deep
- Only .7 lbs
- Upgradable Firmware
In the live audio world not many people use MIDI these days… There are plenty of uses though.
For example, A Playback Computer could send MIDI Messages to change your Scenes/Snapshots on your digital console. Did I mention the iConnectivity MIDI is Yamaha MIDI over USB Compliant?
Ever thought of putting MIDI over a network and sending MIDI messages to both Mix positions at once for exact tempos for FX?
Or maybe you could change all of your keyboard player’s patches via a simple midi message coming from your console when you change Scenes/Snapshots?
How about using an iPod Touch to send wireless MIDI as far as your router will reach?
Or all of the above with the iConnectivity’s multiple In/Outs and Routing.